Monday, January 12, 2015

Day 316 part 1

I am an idiot. Last night while sitting on my bed and looking at my dresser, I started to think about all the clothes I've given away since starting this blog. I also have gone through my clothes again to lighten my laundry days too. 


But as I sat there last night I realized what an idiot I am. While I've doing this blog, I've also been trying to dress more to my age while being cheap. Sad thing is (here's why I'm an idiot) I have been buying to same shirt from Old Navy, H&M and TJMaxx in different colors, neck lines and patterns!
 There are 14 shirts there that are pretty much the same except for 2 of them (one has long sleeves and the other buttons). So while they aren't t-shirts, they are all still casual and considered "tees". 


Next I went through my t-shirts to make myself feel a little better since I have given away a lot of those too. 
 Wrong! There are 27 t-shirts in that pile. That doesn't even include my long sleeve shirts! Sadly my husband is proud of the amount of t-shirts I have and that I really do wear all of them. I on the other hand am still struggling with something I've been trying to do since I was 21 (not look like a teenager or college student). 

No comments:

Post a Comment