Thursday, March 12, 2015

Day 375 part 1

This one isn't really about my clothes or my kids in their clothes, but it is about being comfy. 


When I was about 4 or 5 my mom would buy me a pack of Lifesavers for every week that I did not bite my nails. I really haven't bitten my nails since then. Even while growing up I was kind of known for having long nails. So after cutting my kids nails I decide to cut my own like I did theirs. And in my opinion the results are horrific! 


I can hardly button shirts or open a package of fruit snacks without hurting my fingers. I feel completely handicapped like this! If I get food caught my teeth I have to run to the bathroom for floss instead of just using my nails. For me it's tragic and I really don't see how people get by like this. My hands look so foreign to me, my fingers short and fat and like looking at someone else's hands. So here's hoping to a quick nail growth and lots of calcium to help!

No comments:

Post a Comment