Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Day 545

Today's pics are a little different because I took one of them while in the green monster and the other one while sitting in a waiting room. But today it's supposed to be a high of 60 degrees so I'm just wearing my rugby hoodie anyways. The pants are my fav pair of skinny jeans that always seem to fit, pregnant or not. The boots though have a sad reason. Since I'm pregnant and gaining weight, I can't wear any of my other boots (my calves have gotten too big for them) and I had to buy these a size too big because I couldn't get the right side to get past my heal. Not sure if I was doing it wrong or if my baby belly was just making it harder than it really was. Anyways, still got these and so far I like them (other than they're a size too big for me). 

No comments:

Post a Comment