Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Day 468

It's been awhile since I posted anything, but today I feel the need to get more than a little "real."  The first picture I'll post is what I'll be wearing into the gym tonight. 
This picture is what I will be wearing into the pool. 
The reason I felt the need to post these photos is because I've seen a lot of posts about mothers needing to just wear whatever they want and that the kids will only remember that their mother was there. While yes, we do need to do that, we live in a world filled with cameras everywhere and a lot of people feeling the need to make fun of a larger person trying to have fun. 


No I'm not skinny and I know it. No, I don't look anything like I did when I bought either of these swim suits. But tonight I'm putting myself out there because I have past the point of caring. I not only had 4 kids in 5 years, but I was also pregnant 5 times in those 5 years. My second oldest is also autistic, but loves the water. So I thought it would be not only best, but also fun for him to take swimming lessons with his older brother. Since he's autistic, I get to get in the pool with them to help with instructor. While I might be being photographed by some people without knowing, I'll be having fun helping to teach 2 of my kids how to swim and be safe in a pool. 

No comments:

Post a Comment