Monday, July 18, 2016

Day 468

The last picture shamed me with how much weight I still need/want to lose, so I decided to take a picture of what I wore this morning. I was only wearing this from 8-12, but that's what most people saw me wearing today. The tank top was because today was arms for me at the gym. Although I used to be a personal trainer, I still expect a lot out of myself and push a little too hard sometimes. That being said, my kids might have to fend for themselves the next few day or until I can lift my arms up again. 


The tank top I've had for about 3 years, the capris only about 6 months, and the pink nikes a little more than a year. 


And no, I don't wear make up to the gym. I go there to work out, not to look pretty or impress anyone else. 

No comments:

Post a Comment