Friday, February 28, 2014

Day 7

The jeans I've had for about 6 or so months. I only bought them because I was wearing a pair of jeans that was digging into my hips and starting to bruise and they were only $16.99 at tjmaxx. Only bad thing about them is the front pockets are sewed shut. The shirt I got last week (a week and a half for shipping). It's the all blacks and is my husbands favorite rugby team and I wanted to match. The shoes are 2 years old I think also and super comfy so I might cheat and wear them again before I'm done wearing all my shoes. And the 3rd foot is not mine. That would be baby #1



http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00FAV5EIC/ref=as_li_qf_sp_asin_il_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=B00FAV5EIC&linkCode=as2&tag=katsklutterko-20

No comments:

Post a Comment