Friday, April 3, 2015

Day 397

A day I don't really want to repeat. It started at around 2:30 this morning with monkey 1 crying/whimpering because he threw up in his room. Poor guy spent the next 13 hours curled up on the couch in the living room with his favorite blanket, pillow and pillow pets. All while I tried to clean the rest of the house (while also taking care of the other 2 kids) before the hubby and realtor got to the house. Thankfully, monkey 1 started to feel better around the time everyone got here and things seemed to be easier. We even got to go out for dinner and finish our usually weekend shopping tonight. Anyways, the pants are my favorite skinny jeans, the shirt was just a big, baggy shirt that super comfy to wear around (even if it does make me look incredibly chubby in the belly area). Pants are about 2 years old, the shirt only about a year old. The face and again not looking at the camera, is because of the crazy/silly things the hubby does to make me smile when I don't want to. 

No comments:

Post a Comment