Thursday, April 16, 2015

Day 409

Honestly I didn't think I was going to have to get dressed and go anywhere, but somehow I ran over a nail yesterday. We went and got the tire fixed and then hung out at the in-laws until they fed us dinner. Just kidding, I went and cooked the frozen pizza myself. Anyway, it was a warm day, but I couldn't find any capris. So I did that I've been doing for years and just rolled up my jeans to look like capris. Grabbed the first shirt off the top in the dresser and it ended up being my favorite steelers shirt. They flip flops are just the first pair I saw. I'll include a picture of my (dirty) hair just because I do feel bad that it's been awhile since I posted anything on here. 
The hair picture I took at my in-laws because I was curious how it looked. 

No comments:

Post a Comment