Friday, December 11, 2015

Day 562

So I've seen a lot of celebrity pregnancy/births in the news lately and how good they look. It made me start thinking about how they kind of skip over those first 6 weeks after having a baby and what the new mommys body goes through. I've always tried to keep things pretty real and not hide what I really look like on here, so I thought why not just own up to what my body looks like 5 days after I had a baby. Yes I have a muffin top, no my belly isn't flat yet and yes I'm wearing a sports bra that doesn't flatter me at all, but I'm comfy. I've been in the hospital with my baby for almost a week now (came in Saturday night because of contractions), only going out for short trips to keep sane and not getting a ton of sleep, but enough to get by. The shirt and pants I've had for awhile and are stained because I'm a mommy that doesn't mind getting dirty. 

No comments:

Post a Comment