Thursday, December 17, 2015

Day 569

It was another long and stressful day that ended so well! Since it was a huge maybe about getting to go home with monkey 4, I didn't get dressed until almost 4 pm, after I finally got to sign the discharge papers. Then we got to sit around and wait on a few other things that really made it feel like a long time. But thankfully we got to come home and I just wore the last clean clothes I had with me. It's another pair of compression leggings and my emergency curious George t-shirt. Thanks to the pants holding everything in, I have the hubby think I'm already starting to get my figure back. I didn't have the heart to tell him otherwise. 
And we eventually made it home!!! 😍
And I'll be honest, words cannot express how much I have missed my bed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment