Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Day 568

Long, stressful, happy day. My daughter had a dr appointment and then one of my sons had 3 different therapy appointments today, but those weren't the stressful part. The stressful part was leaving my newborn still in the nicu with a chance of him getting moved into my room at the hospital for 24 hours before getting to come home. I got the call, that he could move into my room after they finished the hour long car seat test, inbetween my daughters dr appointment and my sons first therapy. Thankfully we didn't have to stay for this 3rd appointment and I rushed back to the hospital only to be told the new born was only half way done with the car seat test, but that he would be moved in with me. I'm not going to lie, I cried while hearing all this. It's been such a long almost 12 days of feeling helpless and stuck at the hospital. And I am more than ready to go home. 

As for what I'm wearing, my sweat pants that were $5 at Walmart and one of the hubby's t-shirts again. I'm still going for comfort here and not trying to worry what I look like since there's not much I can do about it right now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment